LOWLYPOLY IS HIRING!
Formed in 2013, LowlyPoly is a game art outsourcing studio for the games industry. Our business serves the needs of game developers, by providing animation, 3D asset creation, and in-game integration services in Unity, for a variety of platforms and genres - console, casual/social, AR, VR and mobile.
At LowlyPoly, we want you to get creative! Work on themes and art styles that you feel passionate about. Work on a wide range of assets - characters, props, environments, over a variety of genres. Let your creative juices flow! We aim to provide a comfortable environment for our artists to work in.
3D Game Artist ( Freelance and full time)
We are looking for a candidate that can:
- Create stylized 3D game characters, props and environments.
- Set up game assets in Unity.
- At least 1 - 3 years experience in creating game art.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Able to adapt to different art styles.
- Experience in creating low to mid poly models.
- Strong understanding of technical aspects of game art creation.
- Able to work with Blender, Maya or 3DS Max.
- Familiar with Unity game engine
- We also value
- hand painted texturing skills.
- experience in rigging and animation.
- experience with lighting in Unity
- Have excellent communication and team collaboration skills.
- Be open to feedback, eager to learn & apply new skills.
Interested candidates please send your resume to lowlypolys(at)gmail.com together with your portfolio. Please tell us your current and expected salary in your application.